Sunday, August 17, 2008

Spencer Pratt and Stephant Pratt - A Very Needy Pair


Spencer Pratt and Stephant Pratt - A Very Needy Pair



So what do Spencer Pratt and Stephanie Pratt have in common other than their vacant stares and children of the corn good looks? Apparently some people think both their moral compasses could use a tune up. Spencer steals money from charities and Stephanie steals boyfriends they say. Why pick on those who are already down? Spencer has self professed serious money issues and Steph is having severe guy trouble. Cant we leave these poor people alone? At a recent fundraiser for MS (Multiple Scler
http://thestarceleb.com/2008/08/03/spencer-pratt-and-stephant-pratt-a-very-needy-pair/

Perceiving the Kingdom (Part 1)



There are certain verses in the Bible that I have found that seem to reach out and grab my attention and one passage of these verses deal with what I like to call Perceiving the Kingdom. It is fascinating to me that God shows me new things every time I read the Bible. He continues to open my eyes to His truths and teach me the principles that I need to know in this life. I want talk to you today about this issue of Perceiving the Kingdom. This is part one of a two-part message that I think
http://littlebrook32.wordpress.com/2008/08/03/perceiving-the-kingdom-part-1/



No comments: